📑 Do later
Allma can be used to save any message that you need to keep track of via a "do later" list.
How do I set up "do later"?
- If you don't have Allma installed, use this install link to install it
- Skip the configuration steps, you're good to start using it!
How do I save a message for later?
To save a message for later:
1. Hover the message
2. Choose the "..." menu on the right
3. Choose "Do later":
* If you do not see "Do later" choose "More message shortcuts" and search for it in the resulting screen.
4. Choose the priority:
5. Visit the Allma app in your sidebar (below your channels) whenever you need to access your do later list:
From this list, you are able to return to the original message or simply mark it as done.
How do I pin Allma to my Slack sidebar?
Right click on Allma in your Slack sidebar and choose either "Star conversation" or "Move conversation" and choose a section.
How do add reminders for my "do later" items?
- Go to the Allma App Home (note: if it is not in your Slack sidebar, you can search for "Allma")
- Click "Add reminder" on the "do later" item
- Set a specific time for later today, or choose a preset option
Pro tip: you can type a specific time into the modal, like "1:35 PM" and Allma will remind you then
Allma will message you at the time you chose, or in the morning of the appropriate day.
Can I get a reminder about all my "do later" items?
Yes! Scroll to the bottom of your Allma App Home and make sure you have Daily Reminders enabled. If you don't, click the green button to turn them on