🔐 Account permissions
Account permissions can be modified by admins of your Allma team here: https://app.allma.io/settings/users
There are currently two levels of account-level permissions:
- Can participate in workflow instances.
- Can discover public workflow instances.
- Cannot discover private workflow instances of which they are not a collaborator (i.e., in that instance’s channel).
- Has all permissions that user (above) has.
- Can modify Allma settings, including configuring integrations, modify account permissions, and change other workspace-level configuration.